There are worse things to be addicted to…

I am addicted to running. Even on the days when I am taking a rest or I don’t want to get out of bed in the morning, running is still on my mind. I am constantly playing a game with myself to change it up; make it seem brand new. Like that new relationship feeling, or that new car smell, or the new shoe excitement. Running is the one relationship that I am not afraid to work on; we may take a break from each other for a spell but when we hook up again, it’s like we were never apart.

Running will always leave me breathless with anticipation for the next fix. Endorphins are my friend.

Keep running,

Stacy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trust and Drivers

January 2, 2018...a great day to begin again.

Balboa Park 8 Miler; A new annual tradition